Discussion Paper 1: National Energy Board Governance
CLOSED: This discussion has concluded.
This is the 1st of 12 discussion papers. For the full list, click here.
This discussion paper talks about the National Energy Board’s (NEB) governance structure.
We look forward to reading your answers to the questions below and any comments you may have after reading the discussion paper below. The deadline to submit comments is March 31, 2017.
Download Discussion Paper 1: National Energy Board Governance
- What are appropriate requirements for Board Members (particularly regarding composition, expertise, regional representation, and Indigenous representation)?
- Where should NEB Board Members be located and why?
- Where should the NEB be located and why?
- What are your views with respect to the Chair of the Board also being the NEB’s CEO?
- How should the Government of Canada provide the NEB with policy direction? What should be the role of the NEB in implementing Government policies and priorities?
- What NEB decisions, recommendations or functions should be delegated to Board Members? To NEB staff?
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link