Discussion Paper 3: Energy Information, Reports, and Advice
CLOSED: This discussion has concluded.
This is the 3rd of 12 discussion papers. For the full list, click here.
This discussion paper talks about energy information collected and published by the National Energy Board (NEB).
We look forward to reading your answers to the questions below and any comments you may have after reading the discussion paper below. The deadline to submit comments is March 31, 2017.
Download Discussion Paper 3: Energy Information, Reports, and Advice
- What energy information are you most interested in? Is there additional information that you would like to see collected and/or made publicly available by the NEB? How should the NEB engage the public to help determine priorities related to energy information and dissemination?
- What format would be most useful to you in accessing and using energy information (e.g., raw statistics, graphs and infographics, short and frequent reports, longer detailed reports)?
- What are the other major data sources you rely on to meet your energy information data needs?
- Does Canada need energy information to be coordinated by one entity? If so, what entity would best serve in this role?
- Should the NEB have a role in GHG data collection given ECCC’s existing mandate to do this? If so, what should the NEB’s role be?
- What GHG data and analysis should the NEB publish regardless of who collects the data?
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link